Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hello, Dear Readers

















































 First of all, no I'm not dead, I'm just very pregnant and have had an awesomely horrific pregnancy. The baby is all good, but I've had five ER visits, two hospitalizations, a gallbladder removal, a fist full of kidney stones and lots of puking and generally being really frickin' tired. 

My little trouble maker
I've also been heavily debating on whether or not I want to continue blogging. It takes up a lot of time and energy. I just haven't been feeling it lately. I get the impression that my posts will likely be erratic, except during AtoZ, because that's too much fun to miss. 

In other news: It's October, the single best month of the year due in part to the most fun of all holidays, Halloween. I've been getting my yard slowly decorated since mid September (I only have so much ump per day). I had some fun with my pumpkins this year though.

Frankenstein's Monster's eyes are
sooo big! 
I've been knitting up some creations for sale on Etsy as well.

These were actually a gift for some family, but I will have
other zombies in my shop soon.
Francis the Bedtime Buddy $5.00
                                          
                                                  Carmine the Bedtime Buddy $15.00

Update: Make that six ER visits and three stays in the hospital. Is it January yet?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...